Information Text within the Scope of Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698
- As Miramar Pansiyon, we respect and attach importance to privacy. For this reason, we would like to inform you about your rights regarding the use and protection of your personal data within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (hereinafter referred to as “KVKK”).
a) Data Controller
- As Miramar Pansiyon (hereinafter referred to as “Miramar”), we hereby inform you that we process your personal data as the data controller within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (hereinafter referred to as “KVKK”) and other relevant legislation.
b) Personal Data Processed
- In accordance with KVKK and other relevant legislation, the personal data categories and explanations to be processed within the scope of the purposes and legal reasons specified in this Information Text within the Scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 are as follows:
- Identity Information: Name-surname, place and date of birth, nationality, TR ID number, Accompanying guest name-surname, place and date of birth
- Contact Information: Address, Phone number, e-mail address
- Financial Information: Bank account information
- Other: Room number, Vehicle license plate information,
c) Purpose for which Personal Data will be Processed
Your personal data,
- Executing the processes related to the accommodation service, Recording them in the online software systems used by Miramar to carry out its sales and marketing policies,
- Our business units carry out the necessary work to benefit you from the products and services offered by Miramar,
- Measuring and increasing customer satisfaction,
- Collecting and evaluating any complaints and suggestions regarding Miramar products and services,
- Recommending the products and services offered by Miramar to you; Planning and/or execution of market research activities for sales and marketing of products and services,
- Ensuring the legal, technical and commercial occupational safety of relevant persons in business relations,
- Follow-up and execution of legal affairs,
- Carrying out financial and/or accounting affairs,
for the purposes specified in Article 5 (2) of the KVKK “a) It is clearly foreseen in the law”, “c) It is necessary to process personal data of the parties to the contract, provided that it is directly related to the establishment or execution of a contract”, “ç) It will be processed within the legal grounds of “it is mandatory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation”, “e) Data processing is mandatory for the establishment, use or protection of a right”. Your personal data, campaigns and innovations for Miramar services It will be processed with your express consent in accordance with the legal reasons specified in the KVKK and the Electronic Commerce Law, in order to inform you about the information.
d) To whom and for what purpose the processed personal data can be transferred
Your personal data will be transferred without the express consent of the relevant person in accordance with Article 8 (2) (a) of the KVKK for the following purposes:
- It will be shared with the General Directorate of Security in order to fulfill our legal obligations arising from the relevant legislation.
- It may be shared with notaries, enforcement offices and/or courts, if necessary, for the purpose of carrying out financial and/or accounting affairs within the scope of collection of fees for products and services.
- It may be shared with relevant public institutions and organizations, if necessary or upon request, in order to fulfill legal obligations in accordance with the relevant legislation.
- It will be shared with the contracted cargo company in order to deliver the items left or forgotten in the hostel.
- It can be shared with our lawyers as much as necessary within the framework of confidentiality obligation in order to follow the legal processes.
e) Method and Legal Reason for Collecting Personal Data
- In order to fulfill the purposes specified in paragraph (c) of this text, your personal data is obtained verbally, in writing or electronically, by automatic or non-automatic methods, based on the legal reasons specified in Articles 5 (2) and 6 (2) of the KVKK:
- Filling out a form, sending an e-mail message, contacting by phone call, visiting the website and contacting via social media platforms by the relevant person.
- Sharing business cards during fair or seminar visits, online sales platforms, tourism agencies, organization companies, and transmission through solution partner institutions or organizations.
f) Storage Period of Personal Data
Miramar deletes, destroys, destroys or anonymizes personal data when the purpose of processing personal data is eliminated and the mandatory storage periods determined within the scope of the Laws and other relevant legislation expire.
h) Changes and Updates
- This clarification text has been prepared within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 and other relevant legislation. Necessary changes may be made to the information text in question in line with the relevant legal legislation and/or changes in Miramar’s personal data processing purposes and policies.